As the weather takes a turn for the warmer, we’re delighted to share this fresh, easy recipe for Salmon from Valerie Marchandise and her team at Laurent-Perrier’s Chateau Louvois. Paired with Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé, it’s a delicious light, fun lunch or elegant starter for a dinner party with friends.
For four people:
- 400g net of red label Scottish Salmon (without skin or bones)
- 200g cucumber
- 1 red onion (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chive
And to season:
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 2 turns of a pepper mill
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cut the salmon up into cubes roughly ½ cm on each side.
- Wash the cucumber but don’t peel it, cut it in two and remove the seeds.
- Cut it into cubes of the same size as the salmon.
- Wash the chives and chop them.
- Dice the onion finely.
- In a salad bowl, mix the salt, pepper and honey.
- Add the lemon and lime juice, the soya sauce, olive oil.
- Finally, add the cubes of salmon, cucumber and onion, the chives and then mix together gently.